Luigi Scordamaglia is CEO of INALCA S.p.A., a leader company in Europe in the meat sector and foodservice distribution with 2,1 billion euro of total turnover , operating with production plants and distributive-logistic platforms in 10 extra Ue countries (Russia and Africa included).
- CEO of Filiera Italia, the Italian agrifood federation. It is the association of the main Italian food companies together with the excellence of the national agricultural production “represented by Coldiretti”.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the ITALIAN TRADE PROMOTION AGENCY ;
- President of Cluster Agrifood, the Italian steering body among public institutions, universities and private companies for research in the agri-food sector.
- Member of the National Council for Development Cooperation – CNCS -Ministery of Foreign Affairs (Italy)
- Past President of FEDERALIMENTARE (2015-2018) , the Federation representing, through its 15 branch association, every sector of the Italian Food and Drink Industry;
- Member of the Executive Board of the ITALY-CHINA BUSINESS FORUM;
- Vice President of the CCIR, Italian chamber of Russian trade ;
- Member of RABOBANK European Food & Agrobusiness Advisory Board;
- Member of the General Council of CONFINDUSTRIA (the Italian Confederation of Industry) and member of Confindustria Strategic Committee for internationalization and for industrial relations;
- Executive Vice President of ASSOCARNI (Italian Meat Industry Association);
- Member of General Board of Assica (industrial association of meat and cured meat)
He graduated in Veterinary Science at the University of Perugia where he completed his Ph.D. on “Development, hygiene, wholesomeness and quality of animal products.
He acquired a further specialization in “The inspection of foods of animal origin”, University of Turin.
Post-graduate course in Corporate Finance and Management Control at the Faculty of Economy – University of Modena.
He has been awarded with the Knighthood of the Order of Merit of Italian Republic
Honorary academic of Academy of Italian Cuisine